Track your walks and runs with your RunKeeper App and earn XP (points) and energy resources for every step that you take. You will earn 1 XP and 1 exercise resource for every 250 Steps that you take. You can also see your steps over time by clicking on the running track.
- Create a free account at http://www.runkeeper.com/ or login if you already have an account.
- Click on the settings tab (Cabana) in SpaPlay (our game) and then click on the pen icon on the bulletin board.
- Choose RunKeeper in the pedometer drop-down.
- Give permission to sync when you see a the pop-up asking your permission. If you don’t see the pop-up then click on the pop-up blocked message at the top of your browser and click to allow the pop-up.
- Exit the settings (cabana) building.
- Click the refresh button on the SpaPlay running track sign.
- Click on the XP icon over the running track to collect XP and exercise resources. The game will translate your walking and running distance into steps. You will see the steps that you have taken starting from the day that you first synced your app.
- Click the running track to see your progress over time.