Kay McQueen is a registered dietitian with over 20 years experience. She currently works at the St. Paul’s Hospital Healthy Heart Program in Vancouver, BC. Most of her career has focused on nutrition education and counseling in the area of heart disease and diabetes. She enjoys giving presentations to professionals, students and the public and does work for the media. She is a member of The British Columbia College of Dietitians’ and the Canadian Diabetes Association Diabetes Educator Section. She leads an active and healthy lifestyle and strongly believes that eating healthy can bring significant benefits to your health.
Newsletter Sign-upSign-up for our free Newsletter to find out about prize draws and product updates. Sign up!
- Try this chocolate recipe to make your good gut bacteria happy http://t.co/JbvjhbZmPv, Jun 28
- The psychology of eating. It's the last bite that keeps you coming back for more! http://t.co/NHJ2mNsNWQ, Jun 19
- Get early access to ThinnerGene and find out how your genes are affecting your weight and what to do about it http://t.co/jzk8JpQWZp, Jun 17
- ThinnerGene can help you deliver personalized nutrition and fitness recommendations tailored to your client's DNA. http://t.co/PJ3GbiPrhW, Jun 16
- 12 step program for burning off fat. http://t.co/L5nVC9bRFz, Jun 13