Rachel Albert has been a natural foods chef, cooking instructor, freelance food and health writer, cooking coach, and speaker for the past 25 years. She has led more than 1,100 cooking presentations in eight states, and had more than 300 articles published in national magazines and regional papers, including Natural Home, Living Without, The Herb Companion, Herbs for Health, Yoga Journal, Let’s Live, Oxygen Women’s Fitness, Muscle & Fitness, Muscle & Fitness Hers, Conscious Choice, Well Being Journal, Vegetarian Times, Vegetarian Journal, and Macrobiotics Today. Her articles also appeared in Fit, New Body, Veggie Life, and Vegetarian Gourmet.
Newsletter Sign-upSign-up for our free Newsletter to find out about prize draws and product updates. Sign up!
- Try this chocolate recipe to make your good gut bacteria happy http://t.co/JbvjhbZmPv, Jun 28
- The psychology of eating. It's the last bite that keeps you coming back for more! http://t.co/NHJ2mNsNWQ, Jun 19
- Get early access to ThinnerGene and find out how your genes are affecting your weight and what to do about it http://t.co/jzk8JpQWZp, Jun 17
- ThinnerGene can help you deliver personalized nutrition and fitness recommendations tailored to your client's DNA. http://t.co/PJ3GbiPrhW, Jun 16
- 12 step program for burning off fat. http://t.co/L5nVC9bRFz, Jun 13