Lisa has been a in the health and wellness industry for over 20 years. She is a Certified Holistic Life Coach, Registered Dietitian, health educator, energy healer, and food & nutrition expert. She has worked in numerous settings educating a variety of audiences on health, food and nutrition. She has collaborated with physicians, insurance companies and clinics to develop weight management programs. In addition to numerous public and community presentations on health, food and nutrition, she is a published author and has written cookbooks focusing on healthy living for specific ethnic cultures. She has written many articles in the field of wellness which are published and used by several long term care and rehabilitation providers. In addition, Lisa has mentored many students in the field of food and nutrition and has taught at the college level. To find out more visit http://lisameisels.com/.
Newsletter Sign-upSign-up for our free Newsletter to find out about prize draws and product updates. Sign up!
- Try this chocolate recipe to make your good gut bacteria happy http://t.co/JbvjhbZmPv, Jun 28
- The psychology of eating. It's the last bite that keeps you coming back for more! http://t.co/NHJ2mNsNWQ, Jun 19
- Get early access to ThinnerGene and find out how your genes are affecting your weight and what to do about it http://t.co/jzk8JpQWZp, Jun 17
- ThinnerGene can help you deliver personalized nutrition and fitness recommendations tailored to your client's DNA. http://t.co/PJ3GbiPrhW, Jun 16
- 12 step program for burning off fat. http://t.co/L5nVC9bRFz, Jun 13