Great News! You can now earn points (XP) and food in SpaPlay by tracking your calories on Fitbit or My Fitness Pal. To unlock this feature, build the teeter totter when you reach level 26. Make sure you track and sync your calories to SpaPlay every day to maximize the points you get.
Here is what you need to do:
Connect to Fitbit or My Fitness Play (only done once)
- You only need to do this if you aren’t already syncing your Fitbit steps to SpaPlay.
- Create a free account at http://www.Fitbit.com/ or login if you already have an account.
- Click on the settings tab (Cabana) in SpaPlay and then click on the pen icon on the bulletin board.
- Click the checkbox marked “Sync to Fitbit”.
- When you see a pop-up asking your permission to sync with Fitbit then Login to Fitbit and click “allow”. If you don’t see the pop-up then click on the pop-up blocked message at the top of your browser and click to allow the pop-up.
- Exit the settings (cabana) building.
Earn Points for Tracking your calories
- Set your calorie goal on the Fitbit site by creating a food plan. If you don’t set up a food plan then your calorie goal will be set to 2,000 calories per day in SpaPlay. (only needs to be done once)
- Track the calories that you have eaten today on the Fitbit site, if you haven’t already done that.
- If you want to get points for tracking your calories on My Fitness Pal then link My Fitness pal to Fitbit. For details on this go to: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/help/faq/295-how-do-i-link-my-fitbit-account-with-my-myfitnesspal-account
- Login to SpaPlay or create an account if you have never played the game before.
- Click the refresh button on the teeter totter sign. Click this button whenever you have added new calorie data and want it to show up in SpaPlay.
- Click on the XP icon over the teeter totter to collect XP and food resources.
- If you are not seeing the XP icon and think you should be, then click the refresh button on your teeter totter sign or refresh your browser.